RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

When I reached a place called " THE REAL WORLD"

They say there is something wrong, when nobody whom you know hates you. Well this was a situation with me till i was in class 5th. I have this habit till today that i love to be friendly with everyone in this world. Now, its not possible but you know when you are small you can be a friend to everyone in this world.
So, when i came in class 6th i have to go to the boarding school. First time i was going away from home, but you know i wasn't upset. I was going 500 Kms away from my parents but i wasn't upset. Surprising isn't it. Well infact i wasn't upset because i knew now i will be living with hundreds of my friends that i always dreamt of. I will be having fun every night, though i know there will be rules but hey no rules can stop you from having fun if you want to. I got selected in boarding school exam, and then on 6th of July 1999, i was there without parents amidst my friends ( or what i thought them to be). I made many friends, every day we used to play and have fun.
Everything was fine until one night, we had a power cut and we were having fun in our dormitory, suddenly our Dorm Prefect asked us to be quiet. He was just 2 years elder to me. Then suddenly someone hit me on the head and i shouted in pain. No one said anything, suddenly the dorm prefect came and gave me the tightest slap i ever got in my life. After that light came and i was standing in middle looking at everyone, all of them were laughing. Even the ones who hit me ( I know who they were) but i couldn't take their name or else i would have been punished again as one of the them was our Mess Prefect. I felt like crying but i can't, there was no one to console me, i didn't have my dad who can beat those guys, i didn't have my mom in whose lap i can dig my head and cry. And then i realised that yes am all alone far away from home.
But hey, you know that for each one of us at every turn of our Life's Journey god has appointed someone to take care of us. In every such situation when whole world turns against you, you will always notice that there is someone who is there for you, who will always support you and you know what the best part is, many a times its a stranger. :-)
Same thing happened with me that night, after that incident we had our dinner time. Everyone went out and at the end of the dorm Vivek Kumar was sitting(He too was my senior). He called me, and consoled me. And you know i cried in his arms. I haven't talked to him before that and i again never had a personal conversation with him after that night but for the next two years in boarding i always found him by my side whenever i am in some kind of a problem. Many a times he didn't even let me know that he is helping me.
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have finally managed to go through the whole bunch of short stories and thought i should comment.. dude you've got me hooked.. very impressive writing.. i finally caught up with the speed you post, how do you manage that???
now i'm moving on to the other "Journey"..

Truck Driver said...

Hey cool .... thnx ya.... n nothing bas i just keep on writing... anyways now u have caught up with my short stories... go n check my proper story "HE WAS NORMAL", on my main blog page.... http://truckdriver89.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i have finally managed to go through the whole bunch of short stories and thought i should comment.. dude you've got me hooked.. very impressive writing.. i finally caught up with the speed you post, how do you manage that???
now i'm moving on to the other "Journey"..

Truck Driver said...

Hey cool .... thnx ya.... n nothing bas i just keep on writing... anyways now u have caught up with my short stories... go n check my proper story "HE WAS NORMAL", on my main blog page.... http://truckdriver89.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment